Roasted Sweet Potatoes
We know how delicious and nutrient-dense sweet potatoes are. They’re full of fibre and antioxidants.
Well, we recently made these healthy and crunchy Roasted Sweet Potatoes with a Sweet Chilli Sauce dressing – they didn’t last beyond 15 minutes! They’re such a great snack – we’ve done these chips twice last week already.
- 500gm sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup Himalayan Haat’s Fiery Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Salt, to taste
- Peel and thinly slice the sweet potatoes. Toss with 2 tbsp olive oil and salt.
- Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast in a preheated 200°C oven for 15-20 minutes until tender and browned.
- Meanwhile, combine Fiery Sweet Chilli Sauce with lemon juice, garlic, salt and 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Spoon dressing over sweet potatoes and toss gently. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Enjoy and repeat!