Sweet Chilli Chicken Desi Wrap
No tortillas up here in the hills, so we made up our own desi version with chapatis – and it was a bomb! Lunches are not going to be the same at our house!
- 1/2 cup sauteed/roasted chicken, shredded
- 1 tbsp Fiery Sweet Chilli Sauce from Himalayan Haat
- A handful of any salad leaves, shredded
- 1/2 carrot, coarsely grated
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 chapati
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Lay your chapati out on a cutting board. Take a knife and make a cut from the middle of the chapati down to the edge.
- Spread the sweet chilli sauce on the chapati.
- Imagine the chapati being divided up into quarters. Place a different ingredient on each quarter.
- Fold the wrap up, starting from the bottom left quarter, folding it up over the top left, then folding it over to the top right, and finally folding it down to the bottom right.
- Enjoy as is or grill on a pan with some oil.
Loved this recipe? Follow @himalayan_haat for the fun video of this Sweet Chilli Chicken Desi Wrap.