Quick Chilli Garlic Noodles
This Chilli Garlic Noodles meal is perfect for days when you want a quick and tasty meal in little time. When I stumbled upon this recipe by @baked.happily.ever.after I just knew that it would work wonderfully with our Fiery Sweet Chilli Sauce. We’ve made and enjoyed it several times over the last few weeks – yes, it’s that good!
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Fiery Sweet Chilli Sauce by Himalayan Haat
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp onion greens/scallions, chopped
- 3-4 tbsp oil (I used sesame)
- Any cooked noodles
- Salt, to taste
- Put all the ingredients – except for the oil and noodles – in a *heat-proof bowl*.
- Heat the oil in a pan till *sizzling hot* and carefully pour on top while it’s hot.
- Mix well.
- Put 2 tbsp of the prepared chilli-garlic sauce on the serving plate/bowl.
- Add 1 serving of cooked noodles and another tbsp of the chilli-garlic sauce on top.
- Mix gently.
Loved this recipe? Follow @himalayan_haat for the fun video of this Quick Chilli Garlic Noodles.