Chamomile Vanilla Iced Latte
Summer is upon us and there is so much anxiety and craziness around. So, here’s a delicious drink that will help you relax and stay cool ft. our soothing chamomile flowers.
- 2 tsp Full-Bloom Chamomile Flowers from Himalayan Haat
- ½ cup boiling water
- Honey, to taste
- Ice cubes
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk (regular or dairy-free; frothed, if possible)
- Cinnamon powder
- Pour boiling hot water over the chamomile flowers in a teapot or a cup with a lid.
- Brew for 5 minutes, strain and keep aside to cool. Sweeten with honey, as per taste.
- Fill your serving glass halfway with ice cubes.
- Pour your chamomile tea over the ice.
- Add the milk and vanilla extract to the glass. Stir.
- Dust the top with cinnamon.
- Serve and enjoy chilled!
Follow @himalayan_haat for more fun recipe videos.
BUY FULL-BLOOM CHAMOMILE FLOWERS