Fiery Sweet Salad Dressing
Here’s a quick and delish spicy-sweet salad dressing that will help you up your salad game.
- 1 tsp Fiery Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tsp freshly grated ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put everything in a jar, put the lid on and shake well.
- Pour over your salad and enjoy.
- You can make a big batch and store it in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Loved this recipe? Click here for more interesting recipes.