Herbed Hasselback Potatoes
You’re going to love these Herbed Hasselback Potatoes that we made using our Chilli Lemon Salt.
These look and taste sensational!
- 2 medium to large potatoes
- 1 tsp Himalayan Haat’s Chilli Lemon Salt
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Make a few deep incisions in each potato leaving the bottom intact. Brush the tops and bottoms of each potato with olive oil.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes at 200°C, depending on the size of your potatoes.
- While the potatoes are baking, prepare the herbed spiced oil: Add chopped coriander, grated garlic and Chilli Lemon Salt in a bowl and whisk in 2 tbsp olive oil to emulsify.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and spoon the oil mixture over the top and in between. Return to the oven for another 10 or 15 minutes.
- Once the tops are browned and the potatoes are cooked all the way through, remove from oven and serve.
BUY OUR ZESTY CHILLI LEMON SALT