Pahadi Cuisine: Pisyun Loon
This lip-smacking salt is an excellent accompaniment to any meal.
- Few strands of fresh garlic leaves
- 5-6 garlic cloves
- 2-3 green chillies (preferably pahadi green chilli)
- Few twigs of coriander leaves
- 1-inch ginger
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1-2 spoons sea salt or rock salt
- Grind all ingredients together.
- The paste can be spread over cucumber & other fruits to prepare chaat/khatai.
- It can also be dried in the sun & stored for a month.
- Mix it with ghee & serve with rice or chapati.
Want more? Try out these quick and easy recipes with simple ingredients and explore the world of food.