Healthy Oatmeal Walnuts Cookies
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1½ cups Himalayan Haat’s Toasted Walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, stir sugar, butter, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla and eggs until mixed well.
- Stir in oats, flour and chopped toasted walnuts.
- Drop 1 tbsp dough, approx 2 inches apart, on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool 2 minutes. Remove from the sheets.
- Store in airtight containers.