Pahadi Tadka Raita
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 cups curd
- 3 green chillies
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 ½ tbsp mustard oil
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- Red chilli powder to taste
- A pinch of turmeric
- Salt as per taste
- Peel and grate the cucumbers.
- Finely chop the chillies.
- Put curd, roasted cumin powder and salt in a bowl and whisk
- Add the cucumber and mix well.
- For tempering, heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds and coriander powder.
- When seeds start sputtering turn off the heat.
- Add turmeric and red chilli powder.
- Pour this tempering over raita and mix.
- Serve with lunch or dinner.