Sun Brewed Herbal Iced Tea
Who feels like making some sun brewed herbal iced tea? Here’s an awesome recipe made with our refreshing Peppermint and Lemongrass Infusion.
- 4 cups distilled water
- 4 tsp Himalayan Haat’s Peppermint Lemongrass Herbal Infusion
- 1 lemon
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- Pour water in a clean jar or bottle.
- Add Peppermint Lemongrass Herbal Infusion.
- Cover the jar with a lid or muslin cloth.
- Leave this jar outside in a sunny spot for around 3 hours.
- Sunlight will naturally start brewing the herbal infusion.
- Strain the sun-brewed infusion into a clean bottle.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice and add honey. Stir well!
- Refrigerate for an hour or so.
- Sip on your homemade sun brewed herbal iced tea!
Click here for more interesting recipes.