10-Min Stovetop Mac & Cheese Dinner
Makes 2 to 3 servings
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 3/4 cup mozzarella/cheddar cheese
- Himalayan Haat’s Tomato Basil & Roasted Garlic Sauce (300ml)
- Ground Pepper
- Optional: Vegetables or chopped up meat
- Put the macaroni to boil as per instructions.
- Saute vegetables/meat if using. Pour in a bottle of Himalayan Haat’s Tomato Basil & Roasted Garlic sauce and heat.
- Stir in the macaroni. Add the salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in the cheese and mix it all up.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Here’s a delicious Roasted Garlic Chilli Potatoes recipe if you want a filling side dish to go along. Do try these recipes and leave us your thoughts in the comments section!