Spiced Chamomile Latte
Makes 2 to 3 servings
- 1 tbsp Himalayan Haat’s Pure Chamomile Flowers
- 1 to 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 to 2 crushed cloves
- 1 1/2 cups frothed milk*
- 1 cup water
- Put all ingredients except the milk into a saucepan.
- Heat on medium until little bubbles form on the sides and simmer for a few minutes before turning off the heat.
- Let it steep for a few minutes. Strain into mugs and stir in the honey.
- Top with frothed milk and garnish with cinnamon powder.
- Enjoy your relaxing drink!
*How to froth milk without a frother: warm milk and blend on medium speed till frothy or pour in a closed jar and shake away!Buy your jar of our Organic Chamomile Flowers here.