Roasted Rosemary Potato
Baked, not fried! These Roasted Rosemary Potatoes make the perfect evening snack or a wholesome side dish to your meal. Check out the recipe for this easy-peasy snack!
- 5-6 potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Crushed black pepper
- 1 handful coriander leaves, chopped (garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Wash the potatoes well, then cut them into 3/4-inch pieces.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl and add the olive oil, minced garlic, dried rosemary, salt, and crushed pepper. Toss until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Spread the potatoes out over a baking sheet. Transfer to the oven and roast for 15 minutes. Stir and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Stir again and if additional browning is desired, roast for 5-10 minutes more.
- Sprinkle a handful of fresh, chopped coriander on the top, if desired. Serve hot!
We have more interesting recipes for you. Click here to read.