Peanut Butter and Strawberry Preserve Energy Balls
Our Strawberry Preserve Energy is made for more than just toast!! These filling and wholesome energy balls make a handy snack or a fine on-the-go breakfast. Be warned that these are especially popular among the little ones!
They’re quick to whip up and the best part is that you can make a big batch and refrigerate or freeze for later.
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Chunky Strawberry Preserve from Himalayan Haat
- Blend oats, dates, cinnamon powder, vanilla essence and peanut butter.
- If too dry/crumbly, add more peanut butter. If too sticky or wet, add more oats.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Then scoop out 1 1/2 tbsp of dough and roll into balls.
- Using your thumb create a space in the center of the ball for the filling.
- Add 1 tsp Himalayan Haat’s Chunky Strawberry Preserve and wrap gently to close the dough ball.
- Enjoy immediately! Store well-sealed leftovers in the refrigerator for 1 week or in the freezer for 1 month (or more).
Follow @himalayan_haat for more wholesome and fun recipe videos.