Gluten-free Quinoa Pizza
Pizza can be both healthy and delicious. Yup, that’s right! Food and Travel blogger Radhika Aggarwal a.k.a @thefoodiedevi floored us with this gluten-free quinoa pizza recipe she made using our Tomato Basil Sauce – and we can’t get enough!
This recipe is not only easy but super versatile. You can use whatever toppings you like. Throw in some meat or skip completely.
For the base :
- 3/4 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Himalayan Haat’s Tomato Basil Garlic Chia Sauce
- Fresh basil leaves or any other greens
- Black olives
- Sun-dried tomatoes or Cherry tomatoes (use regular chopped tomatoes)
- Any cheese of your choice
- Feel free to add any other toppings!
- Rinse the Quinoa well & soak it in water overnight (at least 8 hours).
- Rinse it again and blend it with 1/4 cup water, 1 tsp baking powder & 1 tsp salt to get a smooth mix.
- Pre-heat your oven at 200 degrees & spread the mix on a baking tray lined with parchment paper & olive oil.
- Even it out and bake for 15 minutes and then flip it to bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Spread a generous spoonful or more of Tomato Basil sauce. Add the toppings of your choice & enjoy it as it is or bake again!
Make your own version of this recipe and tag @himalayan_haat on social media to let us know how you like to use our Tomato Basil Garlic Chia Sauce.