Why You Should Be Drinking Chamomile Tea
Are you a chamomile tea lover? If yes – welcome to the club! If not, we hope that the amazing benefits of this relaxing and fragrant herbal tea will change your mind.Try organic chamomile tea now.
12 Reasons Why You Should be Drinking Chamomile Tea:
- Get a good night’s sleep: Struggle to sleep? End your day with a cup of chamomile tea. Chamomile contains a chemical called Apigenin that calms down the central nervous system and can help you get a peaceful sleep.
- Boost your immunity: Chamomile is loaded with antibacterial properties that help prevent and treat colds, coughs and other bacteria-related infections and illnesses.
- Keep your sugar in check: Chamomile tea helps in maintaining blood glucose levels and can keep diabetes at bay.
- Fight that headache: Got a splitting migraine? Kick it with a cup of chamomile tea.
- Get rid of that gas: Chamomile tea reduces bowel issues, promotes healthy digestion and provides relief from gas and bloating.
- Reduce the anxiety: Stress getting you down? A hot cup of chamomile tea will help you ease down and relax.
- Start glowing: The rich healing, antioxidant, cleansing and moisturising properties of chamomile make it an effective remedy for acne, dry skin, premature ageing, skin allergies, eczema and more.
- Get a natural hair spa: Say goodbye to an itchy, flaky scalp with a chamomile tea hair rinse. To moisturise your hair, you can brew some tea, add it to yoghurt and apply it before washing.
- Relieve achy muscles: Chamomile has strong antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties, which are effective in treating muscle pains and spasms.
- Banish those dark circles: Chamomile tea bags can be used as a compress to relieve tired, puffy eyes and to lighten dark circles.
- Fight menstrual cramps: Don’t let the monthly misery get you down and out. Chamomile tea is said to provide much relief from menstrual cramps.
- Heal cuts and wounds: When applied topically, chamomile tea can help minor wounds and cuts heal faster.
These benefits say it all – chamomile tea is nature’s gift to us! So, don’t wait. Click the button below to get your jar of pure organic chamomile tea.
Why Buy Himalayan Haat’s Chamomile Tea
We cultivate chamomile and other herbs like Himalayan peppermint, cinnamon and lemongrass sustainably and naturally – without any fertilizers, insecticides or pesticides – on our farm in Pauri Garhwal. The chamomile flowers are carefully picked by hand when in full bloom. It takes each woman farmer a whole day to collect around 1 or 1.5kgs of flowers; these would end up weighing just over 200gms when fully dried!
All our processes – right from harvesting, shade-drying and sorting to filling and packaging the jars and teabags are done by local village women – enabling them to earn an income. And that’s one more reason for you to buy our chamomile tea and infusion – they’re made in small batches by real people and not by machines in a factory!
How to Use Himalayan Haat’s Chamomile Tea and Herbal Infusions
You can select a jar of our pure chamomile flowers or try one of the herbal infusions: Lemongrass and Chamomile or Citrus-Cinnamon-Chamomile. Each jar has about 30gm of herbal infusion and will give you approx 20 to 25 servings.
Take a teaspoon per teacup (use an infuser if you have one) and pour boiling water over the infusion. Allow it to steep for 4 to 5 minutes. For best results, cover the cup with a lid while steeping to retain the essential oils and aroma of the herbs. Strain.
You can add a dash of honey to sweeten. Lastly, take a whiff, kick off those shoes and enjoy your herbal tea!
So, why wait! Click the button below to check out all our Herbal Infusions to get your chamomile tea.Try organic chamomile tea now.