Strawberry Jam Bars
- 1 cup Himalayan Haat’s Chunky Strawberry Preserve
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tin with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add butter and lime zest and mix until coarse crumbs are formed.
- Pat 2/3 of the mix into the bottom of the tin.
- Spread our Chunky Strawberry Preserve over it.
- Scatter the remaining crumble over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the crumble is golden from the top.
- Let it cool in the tin for 5 minutes.
- Then place the parchment paper and bars on a wire rack to cool.
- Cut into desired shapes.
Recipe Credit: Sarah
Strawberry preserve is just the best, isn’t it? If you are a strawberry jam lover then you would want to know why our strawberry preserves should be on your table.