Banana Marmalade Muffin With Chocolate Drizzle
- 240 gm all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 75 gm caster sugar
- 175 ml milk
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 100 gm butter, melted
- One 340 gm jar of Himalayan Haat’s Orange & Rosemary Marmalade
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C .
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Beat the milk with butter and banana.
- Add to the flour mixture.
- Fold in the marmalade. Do not overmix.
- Fill the batter in muffin moulds.
- Bake till 20-25 mins or till toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Drizzle some melted white chocolate on top and enjoy!
Recipe by @phoolkumaridelhi (Instagram handle)