Honey Walnut Energy Balls
These energy balls make a great wholesome snack for kids and adults, alike.
- 1 cup Himalayan Haat’s toasted walnuts, chopped
(keep 4 tbsp aside for coating)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- A pinch of salt
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor.
- Mix it up until you have a doughy consistency.
- Finely chop the remaining walnuts and add them to a plate.
- Roll the dough into balls and coat with chopped walnuts.
- Ta da! You have a fun and healthy snack.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.
What’s your favourite way of healthy munching? Tag @himalayan_haat on social media to let us know.
Click here for more recipes.